VRV W III Water Cooled
- Unified heat pump or heat recovery (simultaneous operation) condensing unit
- 22kW and 27kW module condensers available that may be combined for a maximum capacity of 80kW
- Continuous operation for cold climates, delivering comfortable heating performance with no defrost
- Long refrigerant lines of up to 120m (linear run) and a total of 300m
- Plate Heat Exchanger can withstand a maximum water pressure up to 30kPA (for water design water flow rate of 1.6L/s)
- Allows for a maximum connection ratio of 130%
- Condensers are compact 780x550x1,000mm (WxDxH), lightweight - 149kg (22kW class) and can be double-stacked to minimize spatial requirements
- The advanced self-diagnostic auto-check function detects malfunctions, immediately displaying the fault type and location so it can be resolved quickly and effectively
- RWEYQ condensing unit sound level as low as 50dB(A)
- Connects to all advanced Daikin Control Solutions including I-Touch Controller and I-Touch Manager
- Can be integrated to Open Protocol Building Management Systems via the Daikin BACnet® and LonWorks ® interfaces
Advanced features for easy installation and superior reliability
- VRV W III features a pump interlock function, controlling the heat source pump in parallel
with the starting of the VRV-WIII unit, significantly simplifying operation and management of a
buildings air conditioning system.
- VRV W III uses DIII-NET - Daikin's proprietary high speed transfer protocol.
DIII-NET means all indoor units, VRV-WIII units and control systems can share common wiring, making installation easier.
- VRV W III can also be easily connected to existing third party BMS systems via Daikin DIII Net.
- VRV W III includes an auto address setting function and check function to detect and flag wiring and piping connection errors, for easier installation.
- Water piping goes only to the VRV-WIII unit, with refrigerant piping run in occupied spaces. This means there is virtually no risk of water leakage or corrosion damaging interior fit out.
Centralised interlocking function
VRV-WIII allows centralised interlocking input via an external control adaptor (DTA104A62).
By using one external control adaptor circuit board, centralised interlocking input to multiple units within the same water system is possible.
By adding suction gas piping and a BS unit (sold separately), simultaneous heating and cooling operation can be provided by a single system.