BACNet / LonWorks Interfaces
DMS502B51 Interface for use in BACnet
The BACNet interface allows a Building Management System to control all of Daikin’s product range including VRV, Ducted or Cassette systems and our split systems. The BACnet Interface uses a standard open protocol based on ASHRAE Standard 135.
Through a single BACNet interface*, up to 256 indoor unit groups and 40 outdoor units can be controlled and monitored via the BACNet Building Management System.
These include the following;
- Single set point setting for Cooling and Heating
- Fan status and Fan Speed
- Airflow direction (dependent upon indoor unit type)
- Remote controller permit/prohibit of On/Off, Mode, and Set Point
- Filter sign reset for indoor units
- Accumulated system energy consumption (optional)
* with an optional DAM411B51 expansion module. A standard BACnet gateway can interface with up to 128 indoor units and 20 outdoor systems.